QR Code Check-in
As announced by the QLD Government on Sunday 20 June 2021, from 1am Friday 9 July 2021, you will be required to check-in via the QLD Check In app at all shopping centres, supermarkets, beauty and personal care services such as hairdressers, beauty therapy, nail salons and gyms.
For you when you visit us from July 9th 2021 you must:
- Locate the QR check-in signage on entry and check-in prior to entering our centre
- Check in at each individual store where it is a requirement to check-in
Although the above isn’t not mandatory until July 9th, we already have our check-in QR codes available on our entries. We encourage you to start checking-in when visiting us.
Additionally, please ensure you;
- Wear a face mask whilst in-centre. Exemptions apply for people with medical conditions and children under the age of 12 years.
- Keep 1.5 metres between yourself and others
- Pay attention to any store entry limit numbers
- Utilise the sanitiser that is available throughout the Centre
If you are unwell, please stay home and ensure you get tested if you have symptoms.
Important Note: This information has been provided based on information provided to Charter Hall by third parties. Recipients are encouraged to make their own enquiries and consider relevant government advice as appropriate.